Processes to Eliminate Bad Breath with Apple Cider Vinegar (Enjuague bucal)
The mixture helps to eliminate excess food from the oral cavity. The acidity of vinegar or cider and its antibacterial properties affect the odor causing bacteria.
Apple cider vinegar and baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acid levels in the mouth and helps kill harmful bacteria in the mouth. See; Baking soda for bad breath: Benefits and uses.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in a cup of warm water.
- Stir well and drink this mixture.
- Repeat this process regularly to relieve bad breath and whiten teeth.
Gargling apple cider vinegar
Gargling helps eliminate excess food particles present in the mouth. The acidic nature and the antibacterial properties of the vinegar deal with the bacteria that cause bad odor.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water.
- Use this mixture to gargle or swish around the mouth for a few minutes.
- Spit the mixture.
- Repeat this remedy regularly to eliminate bad breath and other oral problems.
Apple and honey vinegar
The combination of apple cider vinegar and honey can treat many health ailments such as: bad breath, joint pains, arthritis, sore throat and many others.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of warm water.
- Stir it well and consume it.
- Repeat this process 2 times a day (once in the morning on an empty stomach and again at night).
Apple cider vinegar and parsley
The chlorophyll present in parsley has antibacterial properties that help prevent bad breath caused by bacteria. In addition, it stimulates the flow of saliva that helps eliminate bad breath.
- Dip a handful of parsley leaves in a cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Strain and chew them.
- After 2 to 3 minutes of chewing, swallow them or spit them out.
- Repeat this process regularly to get rid of bad breath instantly.
Mouthwash of apple cider vinegar
The use of cider vinegar mouthwash helps relieve bad breath and oral problems. Here is the process of making a homemade mouthwash using apple cider vinegar.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Stir well and use it to rinse your mouth.
- Repeat this process regularly to get rid of bad breath.