Maybe you might be interested in these articles
Does sodium bicarbonate damage the teeth?
One of the ingredients of toothpaste is sodium bicarbonate, that fear was created by dentists. Sodium bicarbonate can only damage your stomach only when you ingest it.
Can aluminum foil cut my gums?
Aluminum foil is too soft for you to hurt your gums, your nails can damage your gums, so it is advisable to cut them before the aluminum foil placement process.
Process to make the paste :
- Pour 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 5 drops of lemon juice in a deposit.
- Mix until it is thick forming a dough.
- With the help of the toothbrush, apply the mixture on all your teeth.
- Once finished cover your teeth with aluminum foil on top and bottom.
- Keep your mouth open to facilitate the process and wait an hour until the end.
- After one hour you can remove the foil carefully rinse and see the results.
Recommended age to perform the teeth whitening with aluminum foil
This treatment to whiten the teeth with aluminum foil just is recommended from 16 years, Although it was already said that sodium bicarbonate does not harm the teeth, it should be remembered that children have a very weak tooth enamel due to their age, as well as the elderly, so it should only be applied in young and adults.
There is a way to whiten teeth to children and elderly, this process is about, when the person brush your teeth, you should leave the toothpaste on your teeth for a minute.
Why do the teeth turn yellow?
In children this is generated by the consumption of sweets and lack of eating with vegetables also due to the lack of dental hygiene, in adults it is generated for several reasons, illness, the consumption of toxic things, lack of dental hygiene, etc.