Maybe you might be interested in these articles
How to Whiten Teeth With Aluminum Foil?
Process to make the paste :
- Pour 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 5 drops of lemon juice in a deposit.
- Mix until it is thick forming a dough.
- With the help of the toothbrush, apply the mixture on all your teeth.
- Once finished cover your teeth with aluminum foil on top and bottom.
- Keep your mouth open to facilitate the process and wait an hour until the end.
- After one hour you can remove the foil carefully rinse and see the results.
Recommended age to perform the teeth whitening with aluminum foil
This treatment to whiten the teeth with aluminum foil just is recommended from 16 years, Although it was already said that sodium bicarbonate does not harm the teeth, it should be remembered that children have a very weak tooth enamel due to their age, as well as the elderly, so it should only be applied in young and adults.
There is a way to whiten teeth to children and elderly, this process is about, when the person brush your teeth, you should leave the toothpaste on your teeth for a minute.