Maybe this may interest you:
If, after a few days, the ulcers give rise to whitish lesions, it means that the healing process has already begun. However, it should not be excluded that canker sores may appear more often during the course of the year.
How Treat Thrush in the Mouth of Babies Occur?
Because many times the baby hurts his lips with his nails or he can also hit himself very hard with the rattle.
Methods to Treat Thrush in the Mouth of the Baby Step by Step
- Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your nails are clean.
- With a cotton wool and not very hot water clean the wound very carefully.
- In a glass, mix warm water with a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Soak the cotton with the mixture.
- Place the cotton on the lip very carefully.
- So you go repeating the process 4 times.
- In three days it will be cured.