How long does a toothbrush last?
In general, a toothbrush lasts two to three months. You should not share your toothbrush with anyone.
Is it advisable to use the mouthwash before bed?
It is highly recommended to use the mouthwash before sleeping because this way you will avoid the excessive production of bacteria in the time you sleep.
Maybe this may interest you:
Process to Brush your Teeth Correctly
- Place the toothbrush at a 45 ° angle with the gums.
- Move the brush back and forth gently with short movements that cover the teeth completely.
- Brush teeth on the exterior, interior and chewing surfaces.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up and down movements.
- Brush your tongue to eliminate bacteria and keep your breath fresh.
Of course, brushing your teeth is just part of a complete routine oral care. You must also make sure:
Clean between teeth daily with dental flossing or interdental cleaner. The bacteria that cause cavities survive between the teeth, where the brush bristles do not reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line. Follow a balanced diet and limit snacks between meals, visit the dentist frequently for cleanings and professional oral check-ups.
Tricks to Avoid Getting Hurt with the Toothbrus
use a brush that suits your gums and your tooth enamel, this depends a lot on the bristles of the toothbrush. To know what type of toothbrush is right for you. You will go to consult with the doctor to study your gums and tooth enamel, it depends on that you will be recommended a soft or strong brush.