Gingivitis can seriously affect the teeth, causing tooth mobility, bad breath and bleeding on the other hand the loss of teeth but fortunately there are home remedies for gingivitis. great, is not it? My name is Ruth and I’m dentist. Stay, I am very sure that you will find it interesting.
5 Home remedies for gingivitis.
Steps to follow:
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a little hydrogen peroxide, and gargle with the liquid after each brushing. This alternative will help you reduce inflammation of the gums and improve your condition.
- Mix a teaspoon of salt with a little warm mineral water. Salt is a powerful anti-inflammatory and favors the elimination of bacteria.
- Make a paste with baking soda and mineral water and massage the gums three times a day. Bicarbonate help remove the plaque and reduce inflammation and massage relieve discomfort.
- Buy a bunch of fresh mint leaves afterwards soak them in a little warm water for half an hour then rinse your mouth with this liquid and repeat the process at least three times a day.
- Cut a leaf of Aloe and remove its pulp, afterwards you have to crush the pulp until it forms gel and after with this gel pour it up on your gums massaging with care you have to repeat this process during three times a day then brush normally “the aloe soothes and reduces inflammation also improve symptoms”
The longer the plaque and tartar remain on the teeth, the greater the irritation of the part of the gum that surrounds the base of the teeth causing inflammation over time, the gums swell and bleed easily in the same way that dental decay can also occur.
Brush your teeth after each meal properly also floss once a day to help eliminate the buildup up bacterial plaque on the gums. Visit your dentist periodically for a professional oral cleaning, this will help you remove the plaque that has remained attached to the enamel which will help prevent gingivitis and improving your dental health.