7 home remedies for gingivitis.
Steps to follow:
1. Although the most common cause of gingivitis is poor dental hygiene, there are other conditions such as hormonal changes, nutritional problems, diseases such as diabetes or the intake of certain medications, which can trigger gingivitis.
In any case, beyond the home remedies that we suggest, it is important to optimize dental hygiene to prevent gingivitis from becoming a major problem.
2. To cure gingivitis with home remedies, baking soda is an excellent ally. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a little hydrogen peroxide, and gargle with the liquid after each brushing. This alternative will help you reduce inflammation of the gums and improve your condition.
3. Another similar solution to cure gingivitis with home remedies, is to mix a teaspoon of salt with a little warm mineral water. Salt is a powerful anti-inflammatory that also favors the elimination of bacteria. Rinse at least three times a day, after each brushing.
4. It is also recommended to make a paste with baking soda and mineral water and massage the gums with it at least three times a day. Then brush your teeth. The bicarbonate will help remove the plaque and reduce inflammation, while the massage will relieve discomfort.
5. If you think that the natural remedies that we propose before will be unpleasant for you, there is an option to cure gingivitis with simple and pleasant home remedies. Simply buy a bunch of fresh mint leaves and soak them in a little warm water for at least half an hour. With the liquid rinse your mouth after brushing, at least three times a day.
6. If you have an aloe vera plant at home, it can become your best ally to cure gingivitis naturally. Cut a leaf and remove its pulp, with this gel massage your gums at least three times a day, then brush normally. Aloe will help reduce inflammation and improve symptoms.
7. In addition to implementing any of these home remedies, it is very important that to cure gingivitis:
Brush your teeth after each meal properly, flossing once a day, it is the only tool that can help you eliminate plaque buildup in the gums. Visit your dentist periodically for a professional oral cleaning, this will help you remove the plaque that has remained attached to the enamel, improving your health